AE510-NT. (Natural High Gloss) Ibanez Western gitarr m.mik.
''The Height of Performance and Tone''
• Ultimate versatility for any situation; Studio/Recording/Live.
• Enhanced playability for modern players.
• Outboard preamp APG10 included for various sound making.
The height of performance and tone.” The new Ibanez AE series was designed based on this concept. These days, there are many different genres of acoustic guitar music and styles of playing. Acoustic players need instruments that can cover the broad spectrum. Ibanez always keeps this in mind specifically from the players point of view in order to achieve the best-sounding and best-playing acoustic guitars possible for any kind of situation, whether recording in the studio or performing live. In 2016, the flagship AE900 was released after several rounds of R&D were conducted with professional artists and recording engineers. Their expert feedback and evaluations were integrated into the final product that took nearly 3 years to complete. By utilizing the knowledge and feedback gained from designing and crafting the AE900, Ibanez now expands the AE series.
The AE body shape features contemporary design elements to achieve high playability and create a well-balanced sound that adheres to the concept of the AE series. The combination of the specially designed Scalloped X Bracing and Tone Projection Back Bracing produces a versatile sound character. A rich sustain is provided, which works for both finger and plectrum playing. With great clarity, the combination of Sitka Spruce and Pau Ferro of AE510 generates a dynamic frequency range from deep lows to sparkling highs. It enhances the versatility of AE to match any playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking.
The newly designed under-the-saddle pickup detects pure and natural acoustic tones, equalizes the volume of each string, and delivers a well-balanced signal. The compact, onboard active preamp simply features a mute switch to eliminate unexpected parameter changes during performances. This helps reduce the guitar’s size and weight, minimize body contact, and maximize the acoustic tone. The signal from this active circuit is remarkably stable and resists noise. It will support performances on stage, from solos to ensembles. In order to shape the AE500’s tone to best fit whatever the musical situation calls for, the outboard Ibanez acoustic guitar preamp AGP10 (included with the AE510) is the solution. It features an extremely versatile EQ as well as intuitive vol/gain controls, a notch filter, and a balanced output option.
What is “the height of performance and tone?” You will find the answer in AE models.
• Shape AE body.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top.
• Solid Pau Ferro back & sides.
• Scalloped X bracing/Tone projection back bracing.
• Mahogany neck(satin finish)
• Pau Ferro fretboard & bridge.
• Abalone and Maple Soundhole rosette.
• Special designed Mother of Pearl fretboard inlay.
• Gotoh® SG301 chrome machine-heads.
• Nut Bone
• Compensated Saddle 4mm Bone.
• Ebony bridge pins w/Abalone dot.
• D’Addario EXP16, light (.012 - .053 Gauge)
• Ibanez T-bar undersaddle pickup.
• Preamp Ibanez Custom Electronics.
• 1/4” output jack.
• Hardcase included.
• Skala 651mm.
• Bredd vid sadel: 44mm.
• Bredd vid 14 band: 55mm.
• Tjocklek vid 1 band: 20mm.
• Tjocklek vid 7 band: 21mm.
• Radius 400mmR.
• Längd: 508mm, 20 .
• Bredd: 410mm, 16 1/8 .
• Max djup: 114mm, 4 1/2 .
Ibanez Acoustic Guitar Preamp APG10. Clear, Rich Tone, Combined With Total Control.
• The AGP10 has a 5-band EQ for Bass, Middle and Treble along with the regular Low Mid and High Mid controls.
• The Low Mid control sonically shapes the guitar’s body resonance and single note depth.
• The High Mid control is effective for tone adjustment of the high G, B and E treble strings. It provides a crispy tone when boosted, and a soft tone when cut.
• The AGP10 has a Notch Filter and Phase Reverse to eliminate feedback. The Notch Filter offers both Wide and Narrow modes. In Wide Mode, the Notch Filter works in a wide range of Q=1.3. In Narrow Mode, the Notch Filter works in a narrow range of Q=6.2. Additionally, it can effectively cut specific frequencies that cause feedback, without noticeably altering the overall sound.
• The AGP10 contains a low-noise and balanced XLR output jack that can be used to connect with an external mixing console or P.A system . It also has a full analog circuit with a 9V to 18V internal booster, that offers the lowest possible noise combined with the widest possible headroom.
Betalning och säkerhet
Din betalning behandlas säkert. Vi sparar inte dina kortuppgifter eller har tillgång till din kortinformation.